The most common questions we get from our clients
The Lash Lift Process
How It Works
With this procedure, your natural lashes are lifted up at the root and individually filled with a special keratin and vitamin infusion. As a result, you have thick, dark lashes that curve upwards beautifully. This creates a flattering “open eye” look.
The boosting and lifting effect lasts for 8-12 weeks, which is the natural life cycle of the eyelash. The treatment also involves the application of CoEnzymeQ-10 gel pads to the under-eye area, which has anti-aging properties and will protect the lower lashes throughout the procedure.
Your lashes will be transformed with dramatic impact and enhance the eyes greatly. There are no false lashes attached, or any harmful adhesives used at any point during the treatment.
This innovative treatment works by boosting and lifting each individual lash, then tinting them for a thicker, darker and longer looking appearance which will last for up to 12 weeks!
This NEW Lash treatment will lend a remarkable amount of length, thickness and uplift to your own eyelashes.
This treatment is not to be confused with an eyelash perm. Yumi Lashes technology uses new innovations based on the improvement of the natural structure of each cilium.
About YUMI Lashes
The YUMI Lashes treatment is an advanced technique designed to boost and lift the natural eyelash without the need for false lashes, or extensions.
YUMI Lashes is a revolutionary brand, and is the ideal way to enhance the natural beauty of your eyes and lashes in a painless, safe, and non-invasive way.
This treatment is fundamentally different from all other previously known procedures for the eyelashes. YUMILashes are not your typical false eyelashes…this is a keratin lash enhancement!
Lash Lift Care
- Please arrive to your appointment with nothing on your eyelashes. This means no mascara or make up, and no false lashes. I can not perform this treatment if you arrive with eyelash extensions adhered.
- If you are coming from an afternoon out, or work, you are welcome to wash your face and/or eye make up off at the beginning of your appointment before we start.
- If you wear contact lenses, you will be asked to remove them for the treatment. We have contact solution and disposable cups for you to use if you need. You are welcome to put your contact lenses back in as soon as the treatment is done.
- It’s very important you don’t get your newly lifted lashes wet for a FULL 24 hours after your treatment. This aids in making sure you get ultimate results that last the longest amount of time possible. This means no swimming, sauna, steam room, etc for the first 24 hours.
- After the first full 24 hours, you are free to go about your life as normal. You may get your lashes wet, rub your eyes, use any make up you wish, use any oil based make up removers or cleansers.
- You are also allowed to apply eyelash extensions post treatment, or strip false lashes. We don’t offer eyelash extensions, but can offer a great recommendation for you.
- This treatment can last anywhere between 8-12 weeks, or one full lash cycle. The more often you get a Lashes treatment, the longer the results will last.
- To keep your lashes in optimal health, it is recommended to repeat the treatment no sooner than every 6 weeks.